The full list of examples can be found in here. You can run
python example/example-k.py. Most of examples require you
to start a BertServer first.
BertClient works universally on both Python 2.x and 3.x, examples are only tested on Python 3.6.
- Building a QA semantic search engine in 3 minutes
- Serving a fine-tuned BERT model
- Getting ELMo-like contextual word embedding
- Using your own tokenizer
- Using BertClient with
- Training a text classifier using BERT features and
- Saving and loading with TFRecord data
- Asynchronous encoding
- Broadcasting to multiple clients
- Monitoring the service status in a dashboard
bert-as-serviceto serve HTTP requests in JSON